Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Bury - up to £30 per hour
Advanced Practitioner required on the Children's Safeguarding Team.
The candidates will work alongside another Advanced Practitioner post and be managed by a Safeguarding Team Manager.
The key purposes of this post are to assist team managers in the efficient management of teams, advise and offer consultation to other workers within the teams, contribute to the development of excellent practice, undertake complex assessments and support less experienced staff through joint work.
These workers will be located at Higher Lane where there is free parking and easy access to motorway links
- Strong Team
- Supportive Management
- Regular Supervision
- Friendly & Diverse Team
- Manageable Caseload
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Potential Long Term Contract
- Mileage Expenses
- Great Transport Links
- Free Car Parking
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.