Senior SEND Officer - West Yorkshire - £36 per hour
A Senior Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Case Officer is required to start in West Yorkshire. The Senior SEND officer will be required to lead on and Manage a project of a backlog of EHCP plans
The aims of the role will include rewriting existing EHCP plans and completing new EHCP plans.
Benefits as a Senior SEND Officer:
- 12-month contract
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance to make a difference
Duties as a Senior SEND Officer:
- Undertake a diagnosis of SEND Services especially with regards to the Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP).
- Advise leadership on performance and service improvement strategies.
- Support SEND teams, schools and professionals with training relevant to their responsibilities under the Children and Families Act 2014.
- Carry out exemplary work on Case Officer and Education Officer roles in relation to EHC needs assessment and writing of EHC plans to implement and model exemplary practice.
- Support the professional development of less experienced case officers and assistant case workers.
- Lead on and Manage a project of a backlog of EHCP plans
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.