Senior Social Worker - MASH Team - Permanent - Sandwell - £34,106 - £39,002p/a
Sandwell Children's Trust in Sandwell, West Midlands is currently looking for a senior social worker to join their MASH team. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust: they are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development. They also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidance.
Benefits of this role:
- Great transport links
- Flexible working
- Position that provides great career enhancement
- Up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's & C's)
- Brand new office & facilities
- Supportive management
- Progression and secondment opportunities
As a MASH Senior Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
- Co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings
You will need be:
- Experienced in managing a complex case load
- A qualified social worker
- Able to analyse information and make informed decisions
- Knowledgeable on child development
- Registered with the HCPC
- Legally allowed to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com