Senior Social Worker - Court Team - Permanent - Sandwell - £34,106 - £39,002p/a
We have currently partnered with Sandwell Children's Trust in the West Midlands to provide Senior Social Workers to their Court Team. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust.
Our client are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits working for Sandwell:
- Great transport links
- Position that provides great career enhancement Friendly and supportive team
- Supportive management
- Progression and Secondment opportunities
As a Court Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- A complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
- Using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
- Empowering children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
- Providing written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
As a Court Senior Social Worker you will need to be/have:
- Experience in court work, permanency planning and adoption
- Excellent report writing skills
- A supportive team player
- Excellent Time Management Skills in order to be able to work within court directed timescales
- A qualified social worker
- Registered with the HCPC
For more information please contact email@example.com