Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities - Buckinghamshire - £35 per hour
Based in High Wycombe. Experienced Social Worker with disability experience to support children under SEND. Disabled Children's Team, moving to a SEND 0 -25 service with a focus on assessments, transitions and interventions. It aims to provide a timely, well-coordinated and effective service that is based on the assessed needs of the child and is outcome focussed. The team is committed to working in partnership with children/young people, families, and colleagues from a variety of statutory and non-statutory settings in order realise the best possible outcomes for the children and families it works with.
The successful candidates should have experience of working with disabled children and their families and they should have an understanding of legislation that underpins this work. They should have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families. They should be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
- Stable Team
- Lower caseloads
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
- HCPC requirements
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.