Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Gloucestershire - £31 per hour
Our client in Gloucestershire County are looking for an experienced Adult’s Social Worker, to join their Tewkesbury Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be commissioning packages of care to ensure service users can continue living independent lives in the community. You will also be responsible for identifying and implementing unmet needs and service shortfalls in the construction of individual care plans.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive management team
- Training provided
Responsibilities as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- The post holder will be responsible for assessing and supporting and assessing risk
- The post holder will operate within an agreed performance management and budgetary framework and with support from their line manager they will be responsible for assessing and managing risk, ensuring application of robust quality assurance and safeguarding procedures.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.