Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Bury - £25.02 per hour
Bury have a fantastic opportunity for social workers in the Safeguarding Team.
Social workers MUST have experience of working with Children and Families, Court Work and undertaking assessments.
This role brings plenty of management support. Very good working relationships with partnership agencies and training opportunities are open to agency workers. The workers will be based a Higher Lane which is close to transport links and has a free car park.
- Strong Team
- Supportive Management
- Regular Supervision
- Friendly & Diverse Team
- Manageable Caseload
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Mileage Expenses
- Great Transport Links
- Free Car Parking
- Working with Children and Families
- Court Work
- Undertaking assessments
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.