Team Manager - Leaving Care - Wakefield - £41 per hour
This role is for the Leaving Care team in Wakefield. Previous management experience is essential. Leaving care experience is preferred but not essential. The successful applicant will have experience of working within a similar role and proven management experience. The role may require a small number of cases to be held. Knowledge of Safeguarding, Looked after Children and Court is required.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rate
- Long contract
- Stable team
- Supportive management
- Good transport links
- Low caseload
- To effectively manage a small Team of social workers and personal assistants including all responsibilities whilst effectively contributing to the management of The Leaving Care team from 16+
- To play a key role in delivering high quality services and meeting performance targets for LAC and Leaving Care.
- To ensure that services are delivered in compliance with relevant legislation, local and national policy and guidance.
- To supervise and be responsible for the practice, analysis and decision-making of Advanced Social Work Practitioners, social workers, social work students and personal advisors.
- To develop the skills and knowledge of individuals
- This post is based in the 16+ Leaving care service
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Managerial experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.