Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Westminster - £28 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Westminster.
In this role it is essential that Social Workers have a good understanding of safeguarding, mental capacity and care act legislation. Previous experience working in a fast-paced complex setting, managing complex caseloads effectively is essential. As a successful candidate you will have previous hospital discharge experience in a statutory role.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Access to a lot of up to date and modern equipment
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker will be expected to:
- Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
- Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
- Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments
- Complete 2014 Care Act assessments
- Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- A UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The holder of a social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.