Case Manager - Youth Offending Team - Tower Hamlets - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Case Manager to join Tower Hamlets Youth Offending Team.
In this role as a Case Manager you will carry out assessments, prepare reports and manage all appropriate orders made under the C&D Act 1998/CJ&I Act 2008 and Powers of Criminal Courts Sentencing Act 2000, Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001, Criminal Justice Act 2003.
The ideal candidate will have a recognised Social Work or Probation qualification.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Case Manager:
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
Duties as a Youth Offending Case Manager:
- To prevent offending and re-offending by children and young people by providing effective services as required by the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (C&D Act 1998), Criminal Justice & Immigration Act 2008 [CJ&I Act 2008] and other relevant legislation.
- To work in partnership with colleagues from other agencies and disciplines seconded into the Youth Offending Team in order to plan and deliver services aimed at reducing and preventing youth crime.
- To provide practical focused programmes for young people and their families demonstrating effective practice to agreed standards and performance indicators.
- To understand the role and function of, and also to service the Youth, Magistrates and Crown Court.
- To take responsibility for specialist or designated roles within the team if required.
- To liaise with and advise field and residential social workers relevant departmental staff and other professionals and voluntary agencies on issues relating to youth crime.
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously had experience working in Youth Offending
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.