Social Worker - Community Team - Brent - £30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Brent.
In this role as a Community Social Worker you will carry out comprehensive reviews and you need to have knowledge in the following areas; CHC, Direct Payments, MCA's and Community DoLS. Successful candidates will ideally have experience of Older People, Physical Disabilities and completing community reviews.
Benefits as a Community Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
As a Community Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- To assess the needs of elderly physically and mentally frail people or other relevant clients as necessary, in accordance with current legislation and the policy and practices of the Local Authority.
- To devise care packages to meet the identified need within resources available and the Local Authority FACS criteria.
- To work directly with clients and their carers in providing these services where appropriate.
- To be aware of the vulnerability of frail clients and to protect their property.
- To monitor and review the service provided. To ensure support is provided to carers.
As a Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.