Assistant Team Manager - 18-25 Team - Sutton - £36 per hour
We have a exciting opportunity available in Sutton for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work in a 18-25 Team in Sutton.
Successful candidates must ideally have previous children and adults leaving care / 18 - 25 statutory experience.
Benefits as a 18 - 25 Assistant Team Manager:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Duties as as 18 - 25 Assistant Team Manager:
- To accept responsibility and manage efficiently and effectively allocated caseloads held by social work staff, ensuring positive outcomes for children and young adults as a result of good social work practice which can be evidenced at all times.
- To accurately appraise staff performance against agreed standards of practice and produce individual learning and development action plans for team members within your supervision group.
- To ensure the effective deployment, monitoring and management of delegated budgets and services are delivered within those budgets whenever possible.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes