Senior Social Worker - MASH - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
I am recruiting for a Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join the team in Hounslow. Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous post qualified experience in a Children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Non case holding
- Do not need to be a car driver
- Regular Supervision
- Good transport links
- Phone and laptop
- Regular training and workshops
- Career Development
- Potential for long term placements
- Flexibility as an agency worker
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.