Best Interest Assessor - BIA - South Gloucestershire - 18.5 hours per week - £35 per hour
We currently require an experienced Best Interest Assessor to work in a Adult Services Team in South Gloucestershire.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of interventions relevant to this specialist area including social models of mental health and disabilities, residential Care Services and issues of good practice. As a Best Interest Assessor you will carry out Best Interest assessments as set out in statute and document and evidence the assessment within the statutory time frames.
Benefits as a Best Interest Assessor (BIA):
- Flexible working
- Laptop / mobile provided
- Autonomous working
Responsibilities as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Participate in the operation of duty and respond accordingly to need, which will involve Safeguarding (SA) and Best Interest Assessment (BIA) when required.
- Provide an assessment service to individuals, their carers and other agencies in accordance with fair access to care eligibility criteria, ensuring the ethos of supporting independence is adhered to.
- Initiate and co-ordinate care plans for and with individual service users and their carers, in conjunction with professional colleagues and representatives of voluntary and private agencies.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- BIA qualified
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.