Senior Social Worker - Children in Care - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
My client in Dudley is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care team. The successful candidate will be working with looked after children and children in foster care. This is an opportunity to join a stable team and to progress within an agency position. To apply, successful applicants must have experience of conducting statutory visits for Looked after Children, review meetings and LAC reviews.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to progress within the Children and Families sector.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular Supervision
- Good transport links
- Phone and laptop
- Regular training and workshops
- Career Development
- Potential for long term placements
- Flexibility as an agency worker
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must have experience in:
- Conducting Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Gaining children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Court experience and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Knowledge of the Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Knowledge of secondary practise guidance and using assessment tools
- Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.