Advanced Practitioner - Adult Services - Gloucestershire - £38 per hour
We have a great opportunity to join a welcoming and supportive adult services team, for an experienced Senior Social Worker / Advanced Practitioner.
As an Advanced Practitioner, you will be involved in holding a small complex caseload and supervising a friendly team. As a successful candidate you will be required to complete assessments and reviews of care plans and work with a range of service users including older people and people with physical disabilities. You must ideally have post-qualified experience of working in an adult services team.
Benefits as a Adults Advanced Practitioner:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Easily accessible office location
- Training provided
- Highly supportive management structure
As an Adults Advanced Practitioner, you will be expected to:
- Deal with complex and varied cases
- Complete safeguarding inquiries
- Work with older people/people with physical disabilities
- Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.