Team Manager - Children and Families - Cheshire East - £35 per hour
A Team Manager is required to work in a large, established team based in Ellesmere Port, working alongside three other team managers.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a team of six social workers dealing with children in need, child protection, assessments, court work and duty cover.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long term contracts available
- Free parking
- CV enhancement
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for assessing need and risk and agreeing early intervention packages for children with additional needs.
- Being responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team members
- Managing, monitoring and ensuring high professional standards of practice and performance in all areas of service delivery and from all members or the team
- Leading regular work and service allocation meetings
- Working with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are met
- Offering support and advice to partner agencies to assist them in carrying out common assessments and to take on the role of lead professional
- Ensuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
As a Social Worker you will be:
- A Full UK License Holder
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.