Team Manager - Learning Disabilities / Autism - Surrey, Guildford - £40 an hour
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Team Manager to manage the new Adult Social Care Learning Disabilities and Autism team. The role will be 36 hours a week based in 1 of the following locations; Guildford, Woking, Leatherhead, Reigate. Job location can be discussed further at interview.
In this role as a Team Manager you will ensure that services are high quality and customer focused while taking responsibility for leading the team and managing resources. As the team manager for this specialist service you will ensure consistent practice. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and creative and with a can-do approach. A social work, occupational therapy or other relevant professional qualification together with significant knowledge and/or experience of health and social care are essential.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Team Manager:
- Market leading rate
- Flexible working
- Great service
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Team Manager:
- Your remit will include building effective relationships with individuals, their carers and families, as well as a range of care providers, district and borough councils, health partners and the voluntary sector. You will work alongside specialist commissioners. You will put measures in place for risk management and business continuity and contribute to service improvement initiatives.
- You will have a sound understanding of and commitment to the personalisation agenda. You will bring substantial experience of managing the delivery and improvement of social care and will have applied knowledge of adult social care legislation. You will have a commitment to supporting carers and empowering people through direct payments. You will have strong experience and knowledge of safeguarding adults.
- You will bring experience of the successful management of staff, in accordance with the Councils Equality and Diversity policy. You will manage performance and development while successfully addressing conduct, attendance and performance capability issues. You will be skilled and experienced in managing budgets.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Previously have worked in a management adult services role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes