Social Worker - Fostering/Looked After Children - Bolton - £25.02 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to join a busy fostering team in Bolton. They are looking for a social worker who has experience of recruitment of prospective carers, undertaking assessment work particularly fostering assessments, supervision and support of foster carers.
The role is based specifically within the mainstream fostering team to cover remaining maternity cover. It is desirable for the candidate to have experience in fostering and experience in completing connected persons and friends and family assessment
We are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Fostering social worker who has worked in a children and family setting with Looked after children or fostering. The post is in a fostering team, and involves assessing, supporting and supervising a caseload of foster carers, and contributing to the duty rota.
Applicants need to be available to start as soon as possible
Benefits of this Social Worker - Fostering Team/LAC role include:
- Strong Management
- Regular Supervision
- Manageable Caseload
- Friendly & Diverse Team
- Potential Long Term Contract
- Competitive Rate of Pay
Your main duties as a Social Worker:
- Supervising foster carers by make sure they fully understand the fostering task as well as the agencies policies and procedures
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
- Completing assessments using the mainstream fostering assessments, combined family and friends and SGO assessment work.
- Attending regular meetings and reviews on behalf of the agency within the decision process
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes