Social Worker - Initial Response - Poole - Up to £35 per hour
The Assessment and Action Team undertake Single Assessments which are up to 45 day assessments on children and their families. Assessments are undertaken to ascertain if there is a need for ongoing support through a child in plan or child protection.
The Assessment Team undertake section 47 child protection enquiries and proceed to child protection conferences, along with the start of the public law arena of removal of children. The Assessment and Action team is a fast turnover of cases. The Team Manager will offer 2 weekly supervision to undertake reviews of cases and to undertake reflective supervision. The team is supportive and will jointly go out on visits to support one another. There is a duty rota to support The MASH with duty visits of work that is required.
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.