Independent Reviewing Officer - Looked After Children - Cheshire East - £40 per hour
Cheshire East Children's Planning and Review Team are currently in need of an IRO or Child Protection Coordinator to join them. The team has been reviewed and re-structured to enable staff to specialise in Child Protection Conferences or as IROsfor children looked after.
Cheshire East is proud of the progress it has made since December 2015 and the re-inspection in June 2018 has reflected the hard work undertaken. Your vision should be to empower families to make changes in their lives and Cheshire East understand that leaders, managers and the workforce are key to success. They have developed a performance culture which puts leaders and managers at the heart of the drive for excellence.
- High Paying Rates
- Excellent career opportunity
- Stable Team
- Lower caseloads
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
Your responsibilities as a Children's IRO / CP Coordinator include:
- Need to well developed skills in auditing and using performance information and tracking
- Ensure that the plans for looked after children have a positive impact upon their lived experience
- Chair Child Protection Conferences and complex strategy meetings
- Provide advice and support on all aspects of safeguarding
- Work closely with frontline teams and IRO colleagues to ensure the safeguarding and planning for children is of the highest standard
- Find creative ways of maximising children and young people’s engagement in child protection conferences as well as supporting children to attend and participate
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.