4 x Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Mental Health Services - Leicester City - £36 - £38 per hour
We currently have 4 vacancies available with both day time and out of hours services for a Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to work in a Mental Health Service.
In this role as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP you will provide a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing mental health crisis specific to service user need and where required make legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- High Payrate
- Flexible Working
- Full time AMHP and EDT available
Responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Be able to undertake complex risk assessments using specialist knowledge and experience of managing high risk and complex situations and make evidence based decisions about emergency responses to the needs of service users and carers as assessed within the context of Mental Health Act assessments and mental health crises.
- To adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care Professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
- Ideally need to be currently warranted and working as a AMHP
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.