Head of Service - Child Protection Family Support Team - Enfield - £450 per day
A vacancy for the Head of Service for a Child Protection Family Support team in Enfield has become available. The overarching aim of the role is to promote and develop co-operative partnerships which lead to best value and improved outcomes for Children.
- Low turnover of staff
- Well performing local authority
- Competitive pay rates
- Oversee, authorise, verify and take decisions to manage the budget against demand; prioritising work streams within the Directorate or with providers delivering financial management of a service that is sensitive to market conditions
- To deliver any existing efficiency savings and identify any further savings that could be realised.
- Evaluate local and national data and identify robust and realistic financial and performance targets for agreed areas
- Enable a planned response to fluctuating demands and ongoing change.
- Support the Directorate in its transformation including the development of financial awareness across the Directorate
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Track record of leading/delivering financial recovery through the management of budgets and control of costs
- Extensive knowledge of statutory requirements relating to social care, including current and future policy developments
- Extensive experience at a senior level within Social Care and/or Health settings
- Experience of delivering service improvement and efficiencies, including Change Management
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Advanced negotiating/influencing skills
- Ability to propose innovative and creative solutions
- Mentoring/Coaching skills to embed learning with others and allow knowledge transfer.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes