Social Work Team Leader - Safeguarding Team - Trafford - £30 per hour
Social work Team Leader required for the Safeguarding Team in Trafford. Workers must have experience of working with Children and Families, Court Work and undertaking assessments.
The successful candidate will receive plenty of management support. Very good working relationships with partnership agencies and training opportunities are open to agency workers.
The workers will be based a Higher Lane which is close to transport links and has a free car park.
This vacancy is to cover the current absence of the job share Area Team Leader in the South Area of Trafford.
The post involves the supervision and support of a team of Social Workers who provide child protection, Children in need and looked after children support to children from the South of Trafford.
The post holder will also be involved in deputizing for the Service Manager at council and borough wide meetings.
The post holder will support Social Workers at a variety of meetings (Core Groups, Child Protection Conferences, Legal Planning Meetings). Attend Court with Social Workers when required.
The post holder will also provide a quality assurance role for social work practice in the team
- Strong Team
- Supportive Management
- Regular Supervision
- Friendly & Diverse Team
- Manageable Caseload
- Mileage Expenses
The ideal Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.