Social Worker - Out Of Hours Team - Stockport - £26.88 per hour
Full and part time available
Experienced Social Workers required to join an established team of social workers in the Out Of Hours Team. 1 x 37hrs or 2 x 18.5hrs Social Workers required to work with Stockport's Out of Hours Team on a rotational basis over 7 days. Candidates must have experience of Children's social care.
Under supervision, the candidates will be responsible for an allocated caseload including assessment and appropriate management of risks. The closeness of supervision and complexity of case load will vary. Work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV enhancement
- Long term contracts available
- Free parking
- Under clear supervision, effectively manage a defined caseload and undertake a range of assessments deemed to be suitable for a newly qualified social worker.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Some ability to work effectively on more complex situations, exercise their initiative and evaluate their own practice
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.