Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Surrey - £26 - £30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Mental Health Team in Surrey.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be working within an integrated Mental Health Team Work autonomously from day. You will also be responsible for writing mental health act reports.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
As a Mental Health Social Worker you will have the following duties:
- Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs
- Conducting Care Act assessments
- Working with carers and wider support networks
- Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Liaising with inpatient units
Requirements as Mental Health Social Worker:
- Previous Mental Health experience
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license
- Knowledge and experience of mental health legislation
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.