Quality Assurance Auditor - Fostering - Sandwell - £35 per hour
A Quality Assurance Auditor role has become available for a Fostering service in Sandwell. This candidate should ideally be at a TM/SM level of experience, managing varied frontline service. Experience in fostering and adoption is not essential, but is desirable for this post.
- Not the traditional case holding role
- Phone and Laptop Provided
- Career Progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Potential for long term contract
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.