Social Worker - Community Recovery Team - CMHT - Waltham Forest - £28 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker with proven CMHT experience to work in a Community Recovery Team.
In this role as a CMHT Social Worker you will be responsible for helping services users with their recovery using an integrated Health and Social Care approach/Care Programme approach. You will be the care coordinator within the Community Recovery Team working within a MDT setting - OT, Nurses, SW, Psychologists. As a successful candidate you will also carry a case load of around 25.
Benefits as a Community Recovery Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
- Flexible working
Duties / responsibilities as a Community Recovery Social Worker:
- Working with people who have severe and enduring Mental Health issues
- Arrange medical reviews
- See clients face to face in the community
- Risk assessment and management
- Knowledge of relapse indicators
- Knowledge of legislation - predominately the Care Act
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.