Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding/Duty (SAM) - Wandsworth - £32 per hour
We currently require a Senior Social Worker to work in a new opportunity in Wandsworth's Adult Safeguarding / Duty Team.
The successful Senior Social Worker will support the Assistant Team Managers and Team Managers in ensuring that all agreed service plans and statutory responsibilities are met, and quality services delivered to the relevant local populations in keeping with the philosophy of the Care Act 2014. This role will involve supervision of Social Workers and Social Care Assessors within the team, acting as a safeguarding adults manager (SAM) and duty senior. This will be alongside providing a senior presence within the team, undertaking complex assessments and reviews, and promoting a high quality of work across the teams through leading by example.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Access to a lot of up to date and modern equipment
Experience / duties previously working in Adults Safeguarding:
- Provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate
- Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues
- Complete safeguarding inquiries
- Work with older people/adults with physical disabilities
- Assess service users in community settings
- Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
- Previous experience in a safeguarding team
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.