Social Worker - Older People - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We currently have an opportunity available in Lambeth for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Older People's Team.
In order to be successful in this role Social Workers must have previous experience working with elderly people in a statutory social work role. You will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive care packages available within adult services.
Benefits as a Older People Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Older People's Social Worker:
- Working as a Social Worker on the Older Persons Team
- Key tasks to undertake Care Act assessments
- Develop support plans
- Increase independence
- Provide supportive packages of care within the community
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.