Social Worker - Care Management Team - Permanent - Southend-On-Sea - £31,371 - £36,876p/a
Our client in Southend-On-Sea is looking for an experienced social worker to join their children's services care management team. You will need to have post-qualified experience within a previous children's team in order to be considered for this role.
Southend are offering a relocation grant as well as a £1000 welcome payment and a further £2000 yearly retention payment.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- Welcome payment of £1000 upon joining
- Subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year. (SWs with two years post qualification)
- Local government pension scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive a new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Your duties as a Social Worker in a Care Management Team are as follows:
- Provide an efficient and cost effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed
- Make sure every young person has a professional and comprehensive Pathway Plan and Risk Assessment
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles
- Ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the Council's policies and procedures.
- Ensure the Team Manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload and seek advice as and when necessary
- Attend reviews, various meetings and court if required for each case presenting the Council plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Post-qualified experience in children's services
For any more information you may require please email firstname.lastname@example.org