Social Worker - Adult Social Services - Permanent - Waltham Forest - £30,108 - £38,994
It’s an exciting time to join the London Borough of Waltham Forest as an Adults Social Worker.
They are transforming their services to provide high quality person-centred care and support which requires forward thinking Social Workers. This role requires an experienced individual, with a proven track record of delivering outstanding care in culturally sensitive ways to match the needs of a multi-cultural community.
In this role, you will be supporting people with a range of needs, including learning disabilities, mental health and physical and sensory impairments.
Benefits of this role:
- Local Government Continuous Service
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
As an Adult Services Social Worker, you will have the following duties:
- Delivering great outcomes for adult social care users, carers, families and communities, through dynamic care management and excellent social work practice
- Managing a caseload that involves undertaking the full legal range of social care assessments
- Developing person-led support plans to meet the needs and outcomes of individuals
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality and legally compliant social care practice to agreed standards
- Maximising the independence and wellbeing of adults and older people, and support carers, families and communities to play an active role and build resilience
- Working as part of a wider team within the Specialist Social Work Service or Community Wellbeing and Independence Service, as well as across agencies with colleagues in health
- Supervising and mentoring social care assistants
- Experience in adult social services
- To be qualified as a social worker
- HCPC registration
For more information please email email@example.com