Approved Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Richmond - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Approved Social Worker to work in a Adults Mental Health Team in Richmond. This is a Approved Social Worker role in the Richmond Mental Health Social Care Team however an AMHP is not essential as long as you have previous statutory Mental Health experience.
This team is a specialist mental health team covering the borough of Richmond. This is a purely local authority team undertaking the functions of the Care Act. Successful Social Workers must ideally have safeguarding and Care Act experience, along with experience in mental health.
Benefits as a Mental Health Approved Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Good transport links
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexible working
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Approved Social Worker:
- Care Act assessments, reassessments, reviews.
- Carers assessments, reassessments, reviews.
- Safeguarding enquiries.
- Case management, including court of protection.
- Interagency working.
- Mental capacity assessments.
- HCPC register
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.