Senior Social Worker - Neighbourhood Team - Nottingham City - £32 per hour
The Neighbourhood team in Nottingham require a senior social worker. The Fieldwork team will cover Children in Need, Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings with 22 cases being the maximum with a rate of pay of up to £32 per hour.
There are 12 teams around North, South and Central Nottingham all geographically located around the City of Nottingham. Each team aim to comprise of 1 Team Manager, 1 Senior Practitioner, 5 Senior/Social Workers, 2 ASYE's and 2 Step up students. They have a really supportive team and management structure with the service managers and heads of service being visible throughout the service and there to help.
This is a full time role, but there is usual home working. They will consider someone who wants condensed hours but it will depend on the needs of the service.
The post holder will have access to all Nottingham City's core training including Signs of Safety.
Nottingham City have excellent additional supportive services to help social workers with their cases and the families that they are working with
- Access to all training and signs of safety
- Supportive team managers and service managers
- Capped caseloads of a max of 22
- Excellent rate of pay
The ideal Children's Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme