Social Worker - Adults Community Team - £24 per hour - Cornwall
We require a Social Worker with previous Adult Services experience to work in a Adults Community Team in Cornwall.
In this community role as a successful Social Worker you responsible for carrying out safeguarding inquiries and assessments within the community. It is essential that candidates have previous experience working in a statutory adults role.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
Your responsibilities as the Adults Community Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- To provide supervision
- Dealing with complex safeguarding enquires
- Completing reviews of support plans and ensuring that the people of Reading are receiving the support that meets their needs
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.