Senior Social Worker - Care Planning Team - Ealing - £33 per hour
The job is within the Care Planning Team and specifically within one of the Court Teams. The worker will require to be a skilled and experiences court practitioner, capable of handling a full caseload of court proceedings cases and supervision orders. The cases come into the court team following issuing of proceedings and will leave the team at the conclusion of proceedings where the outcome is care order, special guardianship order or placement order. Social workers will work with supervision order cases for the duration of the order before transferring out if necessary.
The worker will require to be skilled in writing assessments, statements and care plans with particular skill in ensuring clear, succinct and analytical evidence is submitted to the court. In addition the ability to liaise with other agencies and children's guardian effectively is essential.
- 3* Local Authority
- Good rates of pay
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- To undertake work with the most challenging cases, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities, improving outcomes for children and young people.
- To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
- To manage a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
- To model best practice, setting expectations for others. To take responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
- To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.