Social Worker - Early Help & Assessment Team - Bury - £25.02 per hour
Experienced social worker required to work in a team in Bury.
Social Workers on this team undertake ongoing assessment of need at an early help level (Team around the Family). They take a holistic approach working alongside other partner agencies, taking into account family functioning and experiences of children, young people and parents alike, which assists in identifying appropriate interventions for families that will improve outcomes and de-escalate concerns.
This is a hands on role for a social worker, who will be working intensively with families within the home and community. Children and young people are listened to and practice is focused on their needs and experiences and influenced by their wishes and feelings or, where they cannot represent a view themselves, advocating on their behalf.
- Strong Team
- Supportive Management
- Regular Supervision
- Friendly & Diverse Team
- Manageable Caseload
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Potential Long Term Contract
- Mileage Expenses
- Great Transport Links
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.