Social Worker - Integrated Disabilities Team - Harrow - £28-£30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a new opportunity in Harrow's Integrated Disabilities Team.
The successful Social Worker is required to provide a professional fieldworker service to service users and their carers and to manage the needs of adults with physical,learning or sensory disabilities including those who are terminally ill. The post holder is also required to ensure that appropriate assessment of need is undertaken, and that care packages and other services are organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
Benefits as a Integrated Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Integrated Disabilities Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
- To carry out assessments of the care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs.
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met.
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.