Social Worker - Adults Reviewing Team - Shropshire - £28 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Reviewing Team in Shropshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be undertaking a range of reviews for care home residents and community based services. It is essential that successful candidates have social work review team experience, or ideally you must have post-qualified experience of working within adult social services.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As an Adults Review Social Worker, you will:
- Complete reviews of services
- Conduct reviews in homes and community settings
- Drive and deliver efficient services wherever possible
- Report to the service manager for older people and physical disabilities
- Conduct planned reviews
- Undertake social work in-line with a schedule of work provided
- HCPC registration
- UK license and vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.