Social Worker - Safeguarding & Supporting Families - Torbay - £35 per hour
My client in Torbay have a social worker vacancy in their family safeguarding and support team. If you are a dedicated and creative social worker who is looking to develop your career and improve the lives of children and their families, Waltham's forward-thinking families directorate should be your next career destination.
- up to £150 a week accommodation
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Undertake activity in line with statutory requirements, legislation, procedures & guidance
- Contribute to safeguarding investigations and child protection planning where appropriate
- Complete reports to a high quality standard and within timescale
- Undertake social work assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
- Prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
- Eligible to work within in the U.K.
- A full, UK driving license holder
- Qualified as a social worker with HCPC registration
- Knowledgeable of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.