2x Hospital Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Swindon - £36 per hour
Based at great western hospital
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Swindon.
In this role you will carry out assessments under the Care Act 2014 to determine eligibility of need. As a successful Social Worker you will need to maximise rehabilitation services such as, reablement and intermediate care where appropriate. Assessments need to be completed in a timely in order to ensure residents are discharged from hospital in a timely and safe manner.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Training provided
As a Hospital Social Worker will:
- Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
- Extensive post qualified experience
- Hospital experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.