Social Worker - Adults Disabilities Team - Harrow - £29 per hour
We have an opportunity available in Harrow for a Adults Social Worker to join a Disabilities Team.
In this role the post holder is required to provide a professional fieldworker service to service users and their carers and to manage the needs of adults with physical,learning or sensory disabilities including those who are terminally ill. The post holder is also required to ensure that appropriate assessment of need is undertaken, and that care packages and other services are organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
Benefits as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
As a Adults Disabilities Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the needs of physically and mentally frail people or other relevant clients as necessary, in accordance with current legislation and the policy and practices of the Local Authority.
- To devise care packages to meet the identified need within resources available and the Local Authority FACS criteria.
- To work directly with clients and their carers in providing these services where appropriate.
- To be aware of the vulnerability of frail clients and to protect their property.
- To monitor and review the service provided. To ensure support is provided to carers.
As a Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.