Adults Social Worker - Long Term Team - Lincolnshire - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Long Term Team in Lincolnshire.
Your role, as a Adults Social Worker is to build a therapeutic working relationship with the service user, to address the specific challenges of the aging process by promoting independence, autonomy, and dignity in later life. Successful candidates must ideally have previous adults long term experience and / or older peoples experience.
Benefits as a Adults Long Term Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Main duties as a Adults Long Term Social Worker include:
- Carrying out assessment's for Older Persons and their carers
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.