Social Worker - Adults' Services Hospital Team - Cambridgeshire - £32 per hour
Based at the Princess of Wales Hospital in Ely
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adult Services Hospital Team in Cambridgeshire.
In this role as a adults Social Worker you will be managing a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting, carrying out assessments in the hospital and determining the eligibility and care needs of people.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Fantastic Pay-rate
- Based on one site
- Home-working available
- Laptop Provided
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker you will:
- Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
- Extensive post qualified experience
- Hospital experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.