Social Worker - Adults Access Team - Kingston - £28 per hour
We currently require an experienced Adults Social Worker to work in a Adults Access Team in Kingston.
In this role as a Social Worker you will process referrals for social care intervention and provide information and signposting services. You will also be responsible for completing emergency support plans. Successful candidates must have previous statutory adult services experience.
Benefits as a Adults Access Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
Duties as a Adults Access Social Worker:
You MUST be:
- Act as single point of referral for all people over the age of 25 in Kingston.
- Working under a certain degree of clinical autonomy to assess and signpost service users in Suffolk and with a specific skill and experience of working with people aged over 25.
- Working on rotation, spending one week performing face to face assessments and one week in the duty tea, screening and triaging.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes