Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Cornwall - £24 per hour
Based in St Austell
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Cornwall. As a Adults Social Worker in this role you will be responsible for the completion of Safeguarding Concerns, organising and coordinating planning meetings.
It is essential that candidates have previous statutory adult services experience.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Supportive team
- Guaranteed home working
Your responsibilities as the Adults Community Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- To provide supervision
- Dealing with complex safeguarding enquires
- Completing reviews of support plans and ensuring that people are receiving the support that meets their needs
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.