Senior Social Worker - MASH - Barking and Dagenham - £35 per hour
This role is for a Senior social worker to join the Children’s services MASH team.
The pay rate is £35 for an experienced candidate with a significant number of years' experience.
My client is looking for a very strong candidate with MASH experience in their most recent position or strong Assessment experience. The ideal candidate will have long placements on their CV and will not have changed assignments frequently, they will also have strong references.
MASH experience is preferable for this role.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Long contract
- Opportunity to progress
- Supportive Management and Team
- Easy to access borough with excellent public transport links
- Very modern facilities
A MASH Social Worker will need to:
- Understand the need to write clear analysis using the information given
- Have a good understanding of child protection work
- Communicate with service users, their families and other health and social care professionals
- Understand the importance of risk assessments
- Make sound and confident decisions to escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding within and outside of MASH
- Interpret information and search data bases for information regarding children and for safeguarding purposes
- Providing advice to other services and service users
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.