Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Camden - £28 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Camden.
This role is within Camden's Learning Disabilities service; you will manage your own workload; you will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client’s needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Successful Social Worker's must ideally have previous statutory learning disabilities experience.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
You MUST be:
- You will have the skills to respond appropriately to unexpected events and crisis and have the ability to recognise signs of harm, abuse and neglect and how to manage these issues.
- You will work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide high quality and effective social work support, delivering excellent strengths based assessment, intervention, care planning and Social Work service to all customers in either a community or hospital setting.
- You will manage and monitor a workload of cases of varying complexity and organise work activities taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory responsibilities are undertaken.
- You will undertake interviews, Mental Capacity Act assessments, observations and gather information from adults with learning disabilities, informal networks and other agencies to analyse summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
- You will undertake risk assessments of customers and developing positive risk management strategies as appropriate, including protection plans for those who require them.
- You will Monitor and review support plans at regular intervals involving all stakeholders and ensuring the customer is at the centre of the process.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes