We are looking for an experienced Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to work in a Mental Health Team on a Part Time basis in Hillingdon.
In this role as a AMHP you will be working within a multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team base, he/she will, with supervision and advice, care manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines for Hillingdon. You will also undertake the tasks of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment, negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources and seeking modification of attitudes or behaviour when required.
In this role the caseload may include the most vulnerable service users or those with the most complex problems and he/she may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the safety of service users, their carers or others in emergency situations.
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
As an AMHP you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
- Warranted as a AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.