Social Worker - Fostering/Special Guardianship Order - £35 per hour
SGO social worker required to work within a friendly and established fostering service. Must have previous relevant experience in supporting mainstream and kinship foster carers, completing annual review and formal supervision requirements.
Candidates must be suitably qualified and have experience in Fostering. We have identified a number of Our Children whose outcome could be to return home or become subject to an SGO. As such we have plan in place to address this over the next 12 months.
We need social workers who have the ability to produce discharge and SGO reports, be creative with plans of support and present the cases within the courts. You will need to be have experience of producing high quality statements within a given timescale, work autonomously and be creative around support packages.
In return you will get to join an enthusiastic team who are focused on improving outcomes for Our Children. There will be a high level of support, management direction and oversight provided to anyone in post. You will not be case holding at this point and will solely work towards completing the plans for discharge/SGO.
- Stable Team
- Lower caseloads
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
The successful Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
- Providing support/supervision to Foster Carers
- Form F Assessments
- Children and Family Assessments
- Assessing prospective Foster Carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Viability Assessments
- Connected persons assessments
- SGOs - Special Guardianship Orders
- PLO process
- Assessment of kinship carers
- Social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.